Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, this is a pretty easy maze. Very kid-friendly, in more ways than one if your kids are learning shapes. Just one “start” and only one of the “finishes” is real. Enjoy.
Search
Featured Post
Monday, July 30, 2012
Number 17: Pyramid
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, this is a pretty easy maze. Very kid-friendly, in more ways than one if your kids are learning shapes. Just one “start” and only one of the “finishes” is real. Enjoy.
Labels:
easy,
land marks,
maze,
multiple finishes,
pyramid,
shapes,
triangle
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
When drawing this maze, I started to think that it has been a while since the last time I did a maze with multiple “starts”. I really like...
-
Three months later, and I finally post another maze. The reason you can find here on my main blog. The name for this maze comes from the ...
-
Since Valentine’s Day is nearly here I made a bonus maze this week. I started this maze by just drawing four hearts together. Each hea...
-
So, it’s been quiet around hasn’t it? It’s mostly due to combination of life getting in the way and a faulty scanner. But not to fret, I a...
-
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, t...
thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteGreat! I would love to share with my boy. thanks for sharing with us
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, glad you like it.
Delete