If you ever see me walking down the street, you will notice that I have a habit of carrying around an umbrella, be it rain or shine. They are incredibly useful to have around after all, I would practically be lost without one. So it’s only natural for me to make an umbrella maze right? You “start” at the handle and eventually “finish” at the top. Enjoy!
Search
Featured Post
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Number 51: “Singing in the Rain”
If you ever see me walking down the street, you will notice that I have a habit of carrying around an umbrella, be it rain or shine. They are incredibly useful to have around after all, I would practically be lost without one. So it’s only natural for me to make an umbrella maze right? You “start” at the handle and eventually “finish” at the top. Enjoy!
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
Three months later, and I finally post another maze. The reason you can find here on my main blog. The name for this maze comes from the ...
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, t...
-
When drawing this maze, I started to think that it has been a while since the last time I did a maze with multiple “starts”. I really like...
-
Once upon a time, I would spend my time doodling things. Flowers, people, and mazes. I eventually drifted away from that and years past wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment