This maze was mostly inspired by an idea I had and partially inspired by my clipboard. It has pretty flowers on it, the clipboard not the idea. I just one day thought that the “start” on my mazes doesn’t have to be circular or rectangular in shape. Why not flower shaped? So I went on from that and I truly love the effect. Anyway, this maze has four ways to “start” and just one to “finish” Pick your flower.
Search
Featured Post
Monday, July 2, 2012
Number 11: Flower Power
This maze was mostly inspired by an idea I had and partially inspired by my clipboard. It has pretty flowers on it, the clipboard not the idea. I just one day thought that the “start” on my mazes doesn’t have to be circular or rectangular in shape. Why not flower shaped? So I went on from that and I truly love the effect. Anyway, this maze has four ways to “start” and just one to “finish” Pick your flower.
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When drawing this maze, I started to think that it has been a while since the last time I did a maze with multiple “starts”. I really like...
-
Three months later, and I finally post another maze. The reason you can find here on my main blog. The name for this maze comes from the ...
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
Since Valentine’s Day is nearly here I made a bonus maze this week. I started this maze by just drawing four hearts together. Each hea...
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, t...
No comments:
Post a Comment