I got the idea for this maze while looking at the cover of a comic book. The cover picture had the characters floating in a giant ice cream sundae. I thought the layers of ice cream looked pretty good so I tried to recreate that in this maze. So the “start” is the cherry on top (the first thing you eat) and the “finish” is at the bottom (the last spoonful).
Search
Featured Post
Friday, August 3, 2012
Number 18: Sundae
I got the idea for this maze while looking at the cover of a comic book. The cover picture had the characters floating in a giant ice cream sundae. I thought the layers of ice cream looked pretty good so I tried to recreate that in this maze. So the “start” is the cherry on top (the first thing you eat) and the “finish” is at the bottom (the last spoonful).
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When drawing this maze, I started to think that it has been a while since the last time I did a maze with multiple “starts”. I really like...
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
Since Valentine’s Day is nearly here I made a bonus maze this week. I started this maze by just drawing four hearts together. Each hea...
-
Three months later, and I finally post another maze. The reason you can find here on my main blog. The name for this maze comes from the ...
-
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, t...
No comments:
Post a Comment