Search
Featured Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When drawing this maze, I started to think that it has been a while since the last time I did a maze with multiple “starts”. I really like...
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
Three months later, and I finally post another maze. The reason you can find here on my main blog. The name for this maze comes from the ...
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
Since Valentine’s Day is nearly here I made a bonus maze this week. I started this maze by just drawing four hearts together. Each hea...
-
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, t...
Thank you for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend? Hope to see you back next week!
ReplyDeleteWishes for tasty dishes,
Linda
Thanks for sharing your maze at Sew It Cook It Craft It.
ReplyDelete