Search
Featured Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
For this maze, the “start” kind of looks like a seed or bean. As the path goes on it looks like it’s “sprouting” into some kind of plant, ...
-
In the past, I made a hand print maze , so why not a paw print maze? The best part of this is the toes for the “starts”. Anyway, there ar...
-
Time for another coloring book maze! That’s rights, two in a row using the same coloring book as the last maze . This time I tried my hand ...
-
This is another fun with words sort of maze. I started with the word “Cute” for this maze. Why cute? It’s one of my favorite words. An...
-
I started this maze by simply drawing a random “swirly” line and moving on from there. Sometimes the best techniques are the simplest. A...
-
Where the name for this maze comes from should be obvious. The way the path goes around the “start” looks similar to a wishbone shape to m...
Thank you for sharing at What’d You Do This Weekend? Hope to see you back next week!
ReplyDeleteWishes for tasty dishes,
Linda
Thanks for sharing your maze at Sew It Cook It Craft It.
ReplyDelete