Search
Featured Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
In the past, I made a hand print maze , so why not a paw print maze? The best part of this is the toes for the “starts”. Anyway, there ar...
-
For this maze, the “start” kind of looks like a seed or bean. As the path goes on it looks like it’s “sprouting” into some kind of plant, ...
-
When drawing these mazes, mistakes do happen especially when working with pen. These mistakes are usually edited out when I scan the mazes...
-
Well, I bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? It’s another maze made along the edge of a piece of paper. Since the space was lo...
-
Time for another coloring book maze! That’s rights, two in a row using the same coloring book as the last maze . This time I tried my hand ...
-
This maze is the first of an interesting new series. Coloring book mazes! Mazes made using images from cute kids coloring books. Here’s ...
Thank you for sharing at Party in Your PJs!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, thanks for coming.
Delete