Search
Featured Post
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well, where do I begin? I had intended to post this maze weeks ago, but then there was the problem . One of the programs I use for my maze...
-
When drawing last week’s maze, I had a small amount of space left on the paper. It was just large enough to squeeze in another little m...
-
Another squiggle maze, with an unusual name. I couldn’t think of a good name for this one, so I showed it to a friend of mine. It seemed ...
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, t...
-
For this maze, the “start” kind of looks like a seed or bean. As the path goes on it looks like it’s “sprouting” into some kind of plant, ...
my daughter loves mazes, these are amazing, what talent you have.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Delete