For this maze, I wanted to make something a little Christmas-y. I basically wrote the words “Ho Ho Ho” and drew the maze all around it. The “starts” and the “finish” are the “O”s. As an added touch I made this maze a nice holiday friendly red instead of my signature pink color. Enjoy and Happy Holidays.
Search
Featured Post
Monday, December 17, 2012
Number 38: “Ho Ho Ho”
For this maze, I wanted to make something a little Christmas-y. I basically wrote the words “Ho Ho Ho” and drew the maze all around it. The “starts” and the “finish” are the “O”s. As an added touch I made this maze a nice holiday friendly red instead of my signature pink color. Enjoy and Happy Holidays.
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When drawing this maze, I started to think that it has been a while since the last time I did a maze with multiple “starts”. I really like...
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
Since Valentine’s Day is nearly here I made a bonus maze this week. I started this maze by just drawing four hearts together. Each hea...
-
Three months later, and I finally post another maze. The reason you can find here on my main blog. The name for this maze comes from the ...
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
Bet you can’t guess how this maze got it’s name? I think it was only a matter of time before I tackled a triangle shaped maze. Anyway, t...
kewl
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Delete