Bet it isn’t hard to guess where the name for this maze came from. I was thinking it would be could to make mazes shaped like animals and stuff. What better thing to start with than bugs? By beetle, I was thinking of a June bug or a lady bug. Sadly it kind of reminds me of a tick. Anyway, the “starts” are by the eyes and you go around the legs and abdomen, along the wing covers and thorax, and “finish” back at the head. Enjoy.
Search
Featured Post
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Number 39: Beetle
Bet it isn’t hard to guess where the name for this maze came from. I was thinking it would be could to make mazes shaped like animals and stuff. What better thing to start with than bugs? By beetle, I was thinking of a June bug or a lady bug. Sadly it kind of reminds me of a tick. Anyway, the “starts” are by the eyes and you go around the legs and abdomen, along the wing covers and thorax, and “finish” back at the head. Enjoy.
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
It’s easy to see how this maze got it’s name. Since it is the 100th maze I’ve drawn for this blog (except for the title, blog button, et...
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
More word fun. With this maze, I started with the word “Sweet” and drew the maze all around it. The “start” is in the first “e” and the “f...
-
I continued with the idea from the last maze about using different shapes. For this one, I was inspired by a picture of the moon at first...
-
I drew this maze a little before lunch time, so I guess I was a little hungry while drawing. Plus I need to eat more veggies, so that migh...
No comments:
Post a Comment