With this maze, I started by drawing the “starts” and thinking along the lines of cherries or grapes. When I finished the maze though, I thought it looked more like the face of those monkeys carved out of coconuts you see at souvenir shops. Anyway, there are three ways to “start” and one “finish. Enjoy.
Search
Featured Post
Monday, October 15, 2012
Number 28: Monkey Face
With this maze, I started by drawing the “starts” and thinking along the lines of cherries or grapes. When I finished the maze though, I thought it looked more like the face of those monkeys carved out of coconuts you see at souvenir shops. Anyway, there are three ways to “start” and one “finish. Enjoy.
RELATED POSTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Another alphabet maze, this time is the letter “H”. Surprise, surprise. That’s what happens when they’re in alphabetical order. This on...
-
It’s easy to see how this maze got it’s name. Since it is the 100th maze I’ve drawn for this blog (except for the title, blog button, et...
-
Continuing with the alphabet mazes, here’s the letter “C”. Started by drawing an uppercase and a lower case “C” and drawing the maze aroun...
-
More word fun. With this maze, I started with the word “Sweet” and drew the maze all around it. The “start” is in the first “e” and the “f...
-
I continued with the idea from the last maze about using different shapes. For this one, I was inspired by a picture of the moon at first...
-
I drew this maze a little before lunch time, so I guess I was a little hungry while drawing. Plus I need to eat more veggies, so that migh...
No comments:
Post a Comment