Search

Featured Post

Maze Number 105: Oh, Christmas Tree

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Maze Number 128: Coloring Book Shark

Finally it’s the next in my series of coloring book mazes, where I take pages from a simple coloring book and turn them into mazes (see Maze Number 122: Coloring Book Snail).

I’m still using the same coloring book (made by bendon Inc. and bought from Dollar Tree).  This time I used a shark coloring page. 

Polaroid

So here’s before…

Maze Number 128: Coloring Book Shark. A printable pink animal maze.

…and after.  I wanted to use the teeth in the maze more, but I thought it would make it more difficult to solve the maze.  Plus it’s nice to see a smile.

I can’t say if the maze shark looks more or less fierce than the original.  It still looks pretty cool and that’s what matters.

Anyway, there is two ways to “start” and one way to “finish”.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment